1.What kind of personal data is processed? For what purposes and on what basis?
The activities of the Clinic entail providing medical consulting services for the clients/patients.
Using the webpage of the Clinic the user is entitled to:
register for a visit and/or treatment plan by filling in the registration form on the webpage www.vaitkausklinika.lt, also, to register for a visit by phone +370 611 51297, or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Taking this into consideration, the Clinic processes the following personal data:
- Name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address;
- country of residence and data on health status.
2. The purposes of processing personal data
The Clinic is entitled to use personal data of the user for the following purposes:
- providing health care services;
- performing all kinds of medical tests;
- administering and/or responding to the inquiries, complaints or feedback submitted by the clients by phone or e-mail;
- registering the client for a visit, also reminding the client about the time of the visit;
- providing services and ensuring the quality of the services provided by the Clinic;
- assessing the use of the website and services of the Clinic and analyzing the user’s search habits.
3. Legal basis
The Clinic processes personal data on the following legal basis:
- processing of health data is necessary for the provision of health care services (Article 9 (2) (h) of the GDPR), i.e. providing medical consulting services;
- performing legal duties of the Clinic (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR), e.g. issuing or storing invoices and other accounting documents, responding to inquiries, claims, etc.
In order to facilitate the usage of the webpage of the Clinic, cookies may be used. Cookies are small pieces of textual information that are generated automatically while browsing a webpage and are stored in the computer or another final device of the visitor of the webpage. The information collected by cookies allows to facilitate browsing the webpage of the Clinic and to find out more information on the behavior of the visitors of the webpage, to analyze tendencies and to improve not only the webpage but also the services of the Clinic or the information provided on the webpage. Utilizing cookies, the Clinic processes depersonalized personal data. In case the visitor of the webpage does not agree that Google or other providers’ cookies are stored in his computer or another final device, he may change the settings of his web browser and disable all cookies, delete them all or enable/disable them one by one. More information on Google cookies used on the webpage are provided on www.AllAboutCookies.org or www.google.com/privacy_ads.html.
5. Personal data storage period
Storage period for the documents and personal data processed by the Clinic is determined by the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania. When the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes of its processing and/or the determined storage period ends, it is securely destroyed.
In case the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania do not determine storage period for particular documents or other data processed by the Clinic, such period may be determined by the internal procedures of the Clinic, taking into consideration the legal purposes of the storage, the legal basis for it and the principles of legal processing of personal data.
6. Protection of personal data in the Clinic
Technical and organizational safety measures are used in the Clinic for the physical protection of personal data. The data is stored safely and is accessible to a limited number of persons determined by the internal procedures of the Clinic.
7. Amendments and validity